Monday, July 28, 2008

Hiatus.

If being lazy is a crime then break out the ambrosia salad and Dave Coulier stand-up tapes because I OWN lazy.

My 2 month break from school has been lovely and amazing and completely advertising deficient. I feel partially like a schlub, partially like i'm on parole for good behavior.

Sadly, the sweet, sweet nectar of summer that has been dribbling down my proverbial chin is about to dry up and leave a sticky cesspool of despair in t-minus one month.

sigh. But instead of working myself into an anxiety-ridden Brandcenter tizzy, I think I'll wallow in thoughts of this summer by making one of much-loved lists.

Summer's Highlights
(or the little things that, were I in an internship, I wouldn't have been able to indulge in):
1. Miles
2. SGI, twice
3. Fishing
4. Traveling
5. Cooking
6. Decorating
7. Organizing
8. Cleaning

Simple pleasures.

No comments: